Northtec Painting uses professional techniques and skill to properly and efficiently paint your exterior projects. Whether you want a full house repaint or simple touch-ups, call us now for a free estimate that guarantees high quality work!
Northtec follows the tried and tested painting procedure described below:
- The surface is initially power-washed to ensure that it is clean and bondable. Mildew and mold gets special attention and is cleaned by hand with detergent.
- Next, all loose paint is scraped off and the ridges are sanded smooth to improve the appearance and ensure the surface it flat and bondable.
- All necessary areas are then primed.
- All windows, doors, decks, etc. are fully covered with paper, plastic, and dropsheets to ensure that everything is properly protected.
- The projected is then painted by skilled professionals.
- Necessary touch-ups are completed and masking is removed.
- Full clean-up of equipment and garbage.
- Full walk around with the customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
Call Northtec Painting for a FREE ESTIMATE or general painting advice.